Precious wood furniture needs general cleaning and care. Our products are under careful material selection and exquisite craft completed. Well maintenance can help to preserve the product for a hundred years.
Below are some suggestions for your reference.
For wood furniture and sculpture:
- Avoid using wet cloths or mops, as this will stain and damage the wood.
- Dust your furniture regularly by using a soft cloth or a vacuum cleaner with a dust brush attachment.
- Always use coasters, place mats or other protective materials when placing anything on top of your wood furniture.
- If water or other liquid is spilled on the wood, wipe it up immediately with a cloth. Never place hot objects directly onto the wood of your furniture as this can discolor the finish and leave permanent mark wood.
- Protect your wood furniture from excessive exposure to sunlight, heat, cold or excessively damp or dry environments.
For leather sofa:
- Keep the sofa out of direct sunlight and away from fires and radiators.
- Periodically swap the seat cushions around to ensure even wear.
- Dust regularly to remove surface dust particles.
- Wipe spills as soon as they occur, using a damp cloth.
- Twice a year, treat the furniture with proprietary leather furniture cleaner and, if desired, a specialist treatment product, taking care to test first on an inconspicuous area.